It was a friends birthday last week, and nothing in my stockpile of currently finished work seemed quite right. So I finished off this baby thats been sitting in my half formed to-do stack :
Its one of four I started way back in Melbourne last year, as a carry on from my first colour blocked Sugar Skulls – Which I then got a little sidetracked from when my print class at APW hit. The aim was to do a more detailed set, but it meant more time involved in the finishing layers. They somehow never got completed.
Well this one gave me the kick I needed to finish off the others :
I love the bright blocks of colour. Glad I’ve finally got around to getting them done!